Saturday, August 14, 2010

Leaving for LVC

I'm back from Maine and will write a trip report about that at some point (in short: it was beautiful and lots of fun), but for now, I'm sitting in the Columbua airport and am about to leave for Lutheran Volunteer Corps orientation in St. Paul, Minnesota.  I won't have internet access for the next week, and I might not have internet at my new home in Oakland, California, where I will be flying in six days, but I will update the blog periodically from coffee shops or other places with wifi.  I also started a 365 Project, a website where you can create an account and try to upload a photo a day to your own album for a year.  We'll see how that goes...four days in, still going strong.

That's about it for now.  I'll write next from California!

1 comment:

  1. well, finally! ; )

    have fun in cali. nothing like a foray into non-profits. oh, wait; welcome to my destiny! if i EVER get paid in my whole life, the heavens will open, and i will eat chocolate for breakfast every day.

    keep updating this thing, please!

    ReplyDelete